Neutrogena acne face wash used with retina-a

« ...You should both be aware that acne is a very treatable condition, so don't fret too much about it. There are many over the counter (otc) treatments and products available, so perhaps you could start with a trial and error process to see which one will work. As everyone's body has a different make up, we may react and respond differently to different products. If over the counter products don't work for you, medical attention may be sought. A dermatologist should be equipped to finding a program tailored just for your needs. If you're in the process of finding a treatment that works for you personally, think positively...although technically, acne is not curable, it is very possible to overcome acne....
...The only thing worse then an acne breakout, is the scarring it can leave. The breakout is gone, yet the skin underneath is scarred and ugly. Fortunately there is a solution to this problem. There are many different treatments for the scars that are left behind by acne. The best treatment for your acne scars depends on the type of scar that is left by the acne. Luckily, there are several really amazing acne scar treatments available....»

«...The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne....»
Full Text: cruieedefe.blogspot.com

tags: effective acne face wash, acne medication salicyd acid, natures cure homeopathic acne medication